Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Monday 5 January 2009

PW Notch filter




Just read the latest issue of PW (Feb 2009) and saw the Notch Filter from Tim Walford. I seem to be a fan of making PCB at the moment and as I know I have some TL072 op amps and the other C and R so knocked up a quick PCB for it and above is the silkscreen for the components.

I bought a bag of pots from Dans Small Parts and Kits (through someone else in US) and there is quite a selection, I also have some mini multi turn 10K pot and some centre detent pots so I may adjust the holes to match the available pots. Especially if I fit it to the panel.

The track side (as yet not checked for correctness) is:




I will add this to the TA7538 TCVR project.

PCB etched and will be drilled once 0.7mm drills are added to the dremel drill press.