Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Wednesday 20 November 2013

QRSS beacon running in 6W

I handed a beacon to one of the guys from 6W location last August and there will now be a QRSS beacon (c100mW)  up and running on 30m between 21:00 and 06:00 most days from 6W if anyone interested. Should be 3sec dot but has options for other modes too. Call is 6W7RV, locator IK14LL and it will be on about 10.140. I expect if it gets very hot during the day the frequency MAY shift.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone can pick it up.

...two hours later I realised..

OK it should be QRSS 3 sec sending DCFW with a small offset on the signal (see ethernet open beacon for details).

But it is setup to send CW at 12wpm so you might be lucky and hear it normally.

I need to talk them through changing it.

Done....



will be running today evening 21st November at 20:00 GMT if it stops raining there.

No comments: