Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Sunday 10 February 2019

Jeeves

Full info here https://www.m1dst.co.uk/category/projects/jeeves/

Mine will light up not just on multiplers but after ever qso, well I am a qrp operator :-)

The additional bit is in the code. QRO ops can edit it out.

#define DISPLAY_EVERY_QSO // Comment out this line if you DO NOT want a visual alert when a QSO is logged.
//#define SOUND_EVERY_QSO // Comment out this line if you DO NOT want an audible alert when a QSO is logged.
For the rest of the code:

https://github.com/m1dst/Jeeves

I use the win-test derivative. (Thanks M1DST for adding).

I will add in my own 'on air' sign too. It uses an LED strip to illuminate.

1 comment:

M1KTA said...

I did have one of these a while back made one same time s a Simon G7SOZ. I added a 12V DING-DONG door ringer but was seriously nnoying after a while so went with the lights only... the light strip got robbed for use for Xmas decorations in 2018. Now back in shack again and got the on-ar light I must rebuild this.