Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Friday 13 July 2018

QRPGuys UnUnPlus

One of the antennas for RSGB IOTA Contest as M1K from St Agnes EU011.

https://qrpguys.com/ununtenna-plus

My build... will update as it goes.

Layout all the parts and check with the circuit diagram.

 I can see I have a spare capactor indicator plate but a missing 470ohm resistor. No harm got one in the 'junkbox'


Why do  some find some torroids so hard to wind?
The FT37-43 SWR indicator torroid is not hard.




Watch the orientation of the zip ties as you pass them through the board if you want them to sit flat.


C1 & C2 yes you have to modify, not hard just be really careful taking off the plastic. I use a little bench vice and hacksaw and just cut a couple of slots.



T1. I changed the provided tie wraps for green and orange ones but the provided ones are fine.



T2. again I changes the provided tie wraps for blue and yellow ones

There the kit ends so will have to add wires etc...




I suspect if gets wet might be fun so will craft a cover of sorts.

1 comment:

M1KTA said...

Got wet <30mins after putting up and was simply hopeless trying to get it to work with water in the poly caps and the switch. Definitely needs a cover BEFORE putting up if going to be wet.