Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Thursday 13 February 2014

C5 Licence (in case get called a pirate again!)

Letter just came through about the renewal. Listing the two KX3 this time and no Yaesu kit. The power supply is a nice switch mode 110 or 240V so should I be able to operate from the hotel I will be covered.

Asked already why C5/M1KTA and not a short C5 call... simple I believe we should retain our home call when operating overseas so it is clear that I am a UK licencee operating in another country. Whether the operation is CEPT or not so I always try to retain this format (some places it has been homecall/localprefix).

I'll have a couple qrss beacons sending cw 12wpm or 3 sec dot. Might have WSPR?






1 comment:

Roger G3XBM said...

Good luck with the DX trip to C5 Dom.
73s Roger G3XBM