Support QRP CoA Everywhere

Saturday 26 November 2011

The Sussex VT1 - Valve Tester

I'll be building one of these.

See the whole thread here http://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48853 this includes all the details of the build and part sourcing.

I have the PCB coming, parts on aorder, ebay orders out even to hong kong and USA and someone is winding me a transformer. So I might have a test set.....

Now just to create the tables of values for the valves I am using... so will be in the workshop and shack later creating an inventory of them. I suspect a little like Richard G3CWI talk about a VNA in the workshop at Rishworth GQRP 2011 conference, I might end up testing/measuring many of the valves I use rather than building something with them :-)

I'll post images as the build progresses.

No comments: