Thursday, 29 October 2009

HB-1A kit build - part II

More photos from build last night.

The connections and components to test the DC

The switch postion to test DC.

The IF chain, dial 602 and lm386

The DDS through a magnifying lense... bit blurred

The dds as seem naked eye. Think I did ok soldering that by eye but needed to reflow pins 13,14 and 15.

Now put into a PCB vice http://www.qrpkits.com/ and populating the board with through hole components

Top side more components.

Note I changed the kit supplied IC sockets for turned pin sockets as I suspect will remove the IC onces or twice in future

No comments: